COLLEGIATE ACCELERATOR PARTICIPANTS. . .
- Get: Two months of intense training and lovingly critical support.
- Tap: Subject matter experts, investors, and highly engaged and collaborative peers.
- Funding: Each team member (up to 3 per startup) receives a stipend (contingent on completing the program). There are also opportunities to win additional prize money!
- Access: Free office space from June through August 2018.
- Smile: Our teams get tons of marketing exposure and public relations promotion.
- Real Support: Our alumni consistently tell us that VVM and Western Massachusetts was the most welcoming environment they had ever worked in as entrepreneurs.
- Authentic Relationship Building: You don't build a relationship overnight. VVM's Collegiate Accelerator carefully creates deep connections with your peers and opportunities for you to meet potential advisors, partners, and investors multiple times so relationships can grow.
- Inclusion: VVM supports diversity and inclusion in our community and in all of our programs. We are proud that startups of all industries, and founders of all stripes, thrive at VVM.
The Collegiate Accelerator’s core training, meetings, and events will run from June 25th through August 22nd.
Startups will be challenged by industry expert-led sessions, peer-to-peer group exercises, choose-your-own workshops, and “Shark Tank”-like practice judging sessions. Outside of the core training sessions, startups will spend the bulk of their time testing their hypothesis by engaging directly with mentors and potential customers/partners.
- December 1, 2017 : Round 1 - Application Due
- February 15, 2018 @ 11:59 PM EST: Applications Close
- February 22, 2018: Round 2 - Peer Review Due
- March 21, 2018: Round 3 - Screening Party
- March 29, 2018: Invitations extended
- Orientation: April 18, 2018
- Mentorship Meeting: May 9, 2018
- Startup Accelerator Awards: May 24, 2018
- Mentorship Graduation: June 13, 2018
- Programming: June 25 - August 21, 2018
- Graduation: August 22, 2018
ACCELERATOR AND COMPETITION RULES
Please be sure to read and understand the rules before applying.